Thursday, February 11, 2010

11Feb2010

XueQi today back from Medical leave, yay~~!!! =D

Sian lorh, today, Total Defence Day >< Recess only got porridge, sweet corn and plain water for food today, so awesome~~ ._____.
I don't like porridge lorh D: kena forced to eat ><
Then recess eat halfway look to my side see korkor sitting there eating, scared me, lols, sit so near today =P

Today super sleepy during chinese lesson.. maybe cause too boring .____. laugh a bit jiu 'RTU, RTU' this teacher love RTU too much la~~

Then today got English test, I think I the only 1 happy lorh, lols (Love english too much)

After school faster chiong to canteen eat lunch, lols =X
Then after that go causeway point, saw Amirullah and Khairi, so we go walkwalk together =D
Then we go sit at McDonald for like, 3 hours, to wait for NgWeiTing..
Today so slow, still dare say me =P


Then now at home liao, msn-ing with korkor, updating blog =D


Yay, not dead blog liao~!! ^^

Signing off,
SinMin.

No comments: