Friday, February 19, 2010

Wtf?

haiyoo, today so suey and happy @ the same time~

Happy is cause got to spend today watching movie+eat with CaiTong, Cleo, ShuQi, YunQin, Cheryl, JunJun and JunRong, cause today JunRong birthday~!! Happy Birthday JunRong~~
We went watch Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. So awesome! Funny and cool at the same time. I keep hear Cheryl laugh during the movie, hahs. Before that we ate cake~! But didnt eat finish, the cake too sweet >__< So sad, wanted eat finish but no water to drink so never eat fin D; then during the movie I saw JunJun lean on JunRong shoulder~~! aww, so sweet ;P Then all the while someone keep calling me lorhh, I dundare talk still wan talk to me, hahas =P
_____________________________________________________________

Suey thing is today XueQi from now onwards dunwan talk to me liao. Is because of a guy lorh, then she say dunwan care me le. Dont get me wrong wor, I not angry with that guy at all. She dunwan care doesn't mean we cant be friends ma, haiyo. Dunno my mood from happy change to pissed liao .______.

_____________________________________________________________

Okayy, end of today's post~~ Hope everyone had a good day ;D

-SinMin.

No comments: